Not currently scheduled
Minutes of General Meetings
|February 21, 2018 (Draft)
|December 17, 2017 (Draft)
|November 1, 2017
|April 5, 2017
|February 1, 2017
|October 5, 2016
|June 1, 2016
|April 6, 2016
|February 3, 2016
|October 7, 2015
|June 9, 2015
|April 1, 2015
|February 4, 2015
None at this time
Yard of the Month
Our new Yard of the Month winner for October/November is 3811 Sun Valley. All decked out for the fall, an interesting collection of perennials and annuals flank evergreen shrubbery to complete the front beds. Always a pleasure to view.
Yard of the Month is graciously sponsored by:
Woodside Civic Club Annual Dues
Dues are only $225,which equates to just $19 per month
Paying Annual Dues is Easy:
: Online at www.woodsidecivicclub.org
. You can pay the $225 online with your credit card or PayPal account. Like all other credit card systems there is a “convenience fee.” A payment of $232 would offset the fee so that the actual $225 goes to Woodside. Thank you.
: Mail a check to Woodside Civic Club, P.O. Box 20731, Houston, TX 77225.
Pay your dues and you will receive security and informational seminar benefits:
- Vacation Watches and Welfare Checks
- Home Security Inspections
- Monthly Security Reports
- SEAL Security YardSigns (if you need a new one this year or you are a new homeowner)
Why Pay Dues?
- To do your part in protecting the neighborhood.
- Because SEAL Security has positively impacted Woodside.
- Because dues are only $19 per month for proven and professional security.
- To receive other perks/benefits.
FEMA - National Flood Insurance Program
How to Prepare for a Hurricane
SH-288 Construction Continues
We are looking for volunteers!! Your time will make a positive difference to our community plus it is fun to get to know your neighbors. We need help with the following opportunities:
- Description: Block captains are an integral component to keeping the block actively involved in crime prevention efforts, to ensuring a smooth process of information exchange between neighbors and the Board, and to encourage participation in community events, such as General Meetings and the National Night Out program. Each Block Captain covers only 10 to 15 homes.
- Contact: Bob Heard, firstname.lastname@example.org
HPD CITIZEN PATROL
- Description: The Citizen Patrol program is designed to provide a means for citizens to organize into patroller groups for the purpose of reducing crime in their community. Citizen Patrollers are the additional eyes and ears the police can count on to make Houston a safe place to live and work. This is a Houston Police Department program.
- Contact: Elizabeth Lane, email@example.com
Each contact person listed can provide details about the specific volunteer opportunity. When you reply please indicate which opportunity you are interested in participating.
Please Volunteer Today