Minutes of General Meetings
|February 21, 2018 (Draft)
|December 17, 2017 (Draft)
|November 1, 2017
|April 5, 2017
|February 1, 2017
|October 5, 2016
|June 1, 2016
|April 6, 2016
|February 3, 2016
|October 7, 2015
|June 9, 2015
|April 1, 2015
|February 4, 2015
None at this time
Yard of the Month
Our new Yard of the Month winner for October/November is 3811 Sun Valley. All decked out for the fall, an interesting collection of perennials and annuals flank evergreen shrubbery to complete the front beds. Always a pleasure to view.
Yard of the Month is graciously sponsored by:
Woodside Civic Club Annual Dues are DUE
Woodside Civic Club dues are only $225, this equates to just $19 per month for private security patrolling our neighborhood.
You can pay with your credit card or PayPal account online at http://www.woodsidecivicclub.org/join.html
Like all other credit card systems there is a “convenience fee” so a payment of $232 would offset the fee ensuring the full $225 goes to Woodside.
If you pay online and need to update your contact information with us, please
send the current information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Paying Annual Dues is Easy:
: Online at www.woodsidecivicclub.org.
: Mail a check to Woodside Civic Club, P.O. Box 20731, Houston, TX 77225
Pay your dues and you will receive security and informational seminar benefits:
- Vacation Watches and Welfare Checks
- Home Security Inspections
- Monthly Security Reports
- SEAL Security YardSigns (if you need a new one this year or you are a new homeowner)
Why Pay Dues?
- To do your part in protecting the neighborhood.
- Because SEAL Security has positively impacted Woodside.
- Because dues are only $19 per month for proven and professional security.
- To receive other perks/benefits.
FEMA - National Flood Insurance Program
How to Prepare for a Hurricane
SH-288 Construction Continues
Woodside Civic Club Officers and Directors for 2019
The following are your WCC officers and directors for 2019. Congratulations to all and thank you for volunteering!!
President: Betty Edwards
VP: Bob Heard
Treasurer: Valerie Mogas
Secretary: Erin Larsen
Director 1: Tom Compson
Director 2: Marian Richardson
Director 3: Jeff Techmanski
Director 4: Marisa Hoffman
Director 5: Leslie Kian
Director 6: Chris Schulz
Past President: Sharon Giordano (Security)
We are looking for volunteers!! Your time will make a positive difference to our community plus it is fun to get to know your neighbors. We need help with the following opportunities:
- Description: Block captains are an integral component to keeping the block actively involved in crime prevention efforts, to ensuring a smooth process of information exchange between neighbors and the Board, and to encourage participation in community events, such as General Meetings and the National Night Out program. Each Block Captain covers only 10 to 15 homes.
- Contact: Bob Heard, email@example.com
HPD CITIZEN PATROL
- Description: The Citizen Patrol program is designed to provide a means for citizens to organize into patroller groups for the purpose of reducing crime in their community. Citizen Patrollers are the additional eyes and ears the police can count on to make Houston a safe place to live and work. This is a Houston Police Department program.
- Contact: Elizabeth Lane, firstname.lastname@example.org
Each contact person listed can provide details about the specific volunteer opportunity. When you reply please indicate which opportunity you are interested in participating.
Please Volunteer Today