Next General Meeting
Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 7 PM
Longfellow Elementary School - Cafeteria
3617 Norris Dr.
Last month, the District K office hosted its annual District K Community Town Hall Meeting (formerly the Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) meeting) at The Fountain Life Center.
This year's community meeting started with a featured memoriam presentation in honor of Council Member Green. The District K meeting continued with a powerpoint presentation that highlighted all the various District K initiatives by Council Member Green entitled, A Year in Review.
Mayor Turner was the keynote presenter, along with Carol Haddock, the new Houston Public Works Director. The Mayor and Director Haddock touch based on post-Harvey recovery updates and highlighted recently completed projects, projects underway, and projects programmed for next year. Following their respective presentations, the community meeting departed into breakout groups among the various City departments and other interagency organizations in attendance.
A copy of the District K presentation can be viewed by clicking the link: http://www.houstontx.gov/cao/2018cip/meetingspdf/District_K_2018-CIP_Meeting-Update_March2018.pdf
Brays Bayou Association Meeting
Date: Monday, May 21st
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Location: The Gathering Place
5310 South Willow Drive, Houston, Texas, 77035
Woodside Civic Club Annual Dues
Dues are only $225,which equates to just $19 per month
Paying Annual Dues is Easy:
: Online at www.woodsidecivicclub.org
. You can pay with your credit card or PayPal account. There is a $7 convenience fee. Option Two: Mail a check to Woodside Civic Club, P.O. Box 20731, Houston, TX 77225.
Pay your dues and you will receive security and informational seminar benefits:
Security Benefits (Starting April 15, 2018)
Informational Seminar Benefits (Details provided in future Woodside Civic Club correspondence)
- Vacation Watches and Welfare Checks
- Home Security Inspections
- Monthly Security Reports (Like these reports:January & February)
- SEAL Security YardSigns (if you need a new one this year or you are a new homeowner)
- Security / Home Protection Seminar
- Pet Informational Seminar (Post Harvey Health Issues, Picking a Veterinarian, Pet Insurance, and Other Pet Related Issues)
- Other Informative Seminars Tailored to Woodside (speakers being confirmed)
Why Pay Dues?
- To do your part in protecting the neighborhood.
- Because SEAL Security has positively impacted Woodside.
- Because dues are only $19 per month for proven and professional security.
- To receive other perks/benefits.
We have several new neighbors and a number of homes on the market. When you meet a new neighbor please ask them to send a message to civic club administrationso we can help get them familiar with our community and sign them up to receive neighborhood communications: email@example.com