Woodside Civic Club Annual Dues are DUE
Woodside Civic Club dues are only $225, this equates to just $19 per month for private security patrolling our neighborhood.
You can pay with your credit card or PayPal account online at http://www.woodsidecivicclub.org/join.html
Like all other credit card systems there is a “convenience fee” so a payment of $232 would offset the fee ensuring the full $225 goes to Woodside.
If you pay online and need to update your contact information with us, please
send the current information to email@example.com
Paying Annual Dues is Easy:
: Online at www.woodsidecivicclub.org.
: Mail a check to Woodside Civic Club, P.O. Box 20731, Houston, TX 77225
Pay your dues and you will receive security and informational seminar benefits:
- Vacation Watches and Welfare Checks
- Home Security Inspections
- Security Reports
- SEAL Security YardSigns (if you need a new one this year or you are a new homeowner)
Why Pay Dues?
- To do your part in protecting the neighborhood.
- Because SEAL Security has positively impacted Woodside.
- Because dues are only $19 per month for proven and professional security.
- To receive other perks/benefits.
Yard of the Month
The Yard of the Month for September/October is this charming house at 3703 Murworth. Mixed borders
outline the sidewalk and house punctuated by giant elephant ears around the oak tree. A gardener’s delight!
Yard of the Month is graciously sponsored by: