It's the people that make Woodside a great place to live.
Located conveniently inside the loop, for more than 50 years our neighborhood has strong and vital community thanks to the caring people who make it their home.
About Woodside CC
For more then 50 years, the Woodside Civic Club has been a volunteer organization of homeowners committed to the goals of maintaining our neighborhood as a safe and secure place for all families. Annual contributions of our Homeowners allow the Woodside Civic Club to fund the security patrol, mosquito spraying, newsletters, deed restriction compliance and maintenance of landscape medians.
Learn more »
We are looking for volunteers!! Your time will make a positive difference to our community plus it is fun to get to know your neighbors. We need help with the following opportunities:
- Description: The individual will take notes at each board meeting and general community meeting. These meetings are scheduled on Wednesday evenings. There are 5 general community meetings and 11 board meetings remaining for 2017. The secretary will be a civic club member with all dues paid in full.
- Contact: Marian Richardson, email@example.com
- Description: Block captains are an integral component to keeping the block actively involved in crime prevention efforts, to ensuring a smooth process of information exchange between neighbors and the Board, and to encourage participation in community events, such as General Meetings and the National Night Out program. Each Block Captain covers only 10 to 15 homes.
- Contact: Bob Heard, firstname.lastname@example.org
HPD CITIZEN PATROL
- Description: The Citizen Patrol program is designed to provide a means for citizens to organize into patroller groups for the purpose of reducing crime in their community. Citizen Patrollers are the additional eyes and ears the police can count on to make Houston a safe place to live and work. This is a Houston Police Department program.
- Contact: Elizabeth Lane, email@example.com
Each contact person listed can provide details about the specific volunteer opportunity. When you reply please indicate which opportunity you are interested in participating.
Please Volunteer Today
Keep your eyes on your Mailbox…Dues requests will be going out within the next 10 days. For those who can’t wait, you can pay:
Our annual voluntary dues are still $225 and are needed to keep up with our neighborhood security, landscaping and mosquito spraying services.